Friday, December 22, 2017

Groo.

Off the back of this post, KfW2 had suggested I visit her today. That's been cancelled - she came down with illness on Tuesday and has been getting worse all week.

Initially, she was adamant that I'd still go, but I was having none of it. KfW2 is a trooper. Unlike me, she will just get on with it, so for her to actually be bed-ridden for three days is almost unheard of. At least, in the eight years or so that I've known her, I can't recall her being ill like this. I don't care what she says - she needs the rest to get better without having to worry about guests, getting the house tidy etc.

It's a blessing in disguise. I was in the pub for near 12 hours yesterday and while I wasn't horrendously drunk, it was more than tipsy and a quiet day at work and chilling this afternoon was definitely more beneficial than running around after three infants.

The added bonus is that I get to watch the footy tonight (my team is playing). Typical man, eh?

Maybe we'll get something sorted after Xmas and it might even be an adult day out - dinner and drinks or something. I'd definitely like that.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...