Sunday, December 24, 2017

FFS!

I thought I had it all sorted this year. I had present ideas sorted weeks ago, apart from a couple where I got some ideas off my brother-in-law.

For my Dad, I was going to get him a subscription to a website for his hobby - he's massively into it and he'd put it to good use. It's expensive, but for him it would be value for money.

Except, I can't buy him a gift subscription in the UK.

I can buy him one through the US site, but it's 50% more expensive and could be useless.

This isn't called out anywhere on the UK site that I can find - I spent two hours yesterday and today trying to find these details to no avail but stumbled across the American site almost by accident earlier where they say the US site is the only place you can buy gift subscriptions.

Looks like he's going to have to get vouchers from somewhere now.

I fucking hate Christmas.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...