Sunday, December 31, 2017

FFS

And now SG has just sent a message asking where we're going tonight.

Two days ago, no-one was coming out as they'd all made arrangements or had commitments. GM especially had specifically said he wasn't going to come out. I'd assumed that he and SG would spend the evening together. I'd not expect my girlfriend to go out on NYE if I were in the house.

I've replied, saying that I thought no-one was out and that I'd already made arrangements to go to my sis's (a lie). I could change my mind, but I'm going to treat myself to a Chinese takeaway tonight and I doubt I'll feel any more energetic with a belly food of tasty food.

Part of me does want to go out. I've complained often enough about  NYE to not consider it and I could probably talk GM and SG into coming to my side of the town, to my favourite (local) bar.

But I hit the sauce fairly hard last night under the assumption that tonight, I'd be sitting in the house, watching TV and playing video games. While I'm not hungover, I am tired and lazy and lethargic and I often find it difficult to break that mindset once I'm in it.

Will I regret this decision near midnight when I could have been out with SG and GM? Maybe.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...