Thursday, December 14, 2017

That thing you do.

Another night and another dream about someone I know.

This time, it was QC2. The details are hazy, but it seemed that we were spending an awful lot of time together, much like KfW2 and I do right now. I mean, QC2 and I kinda did back in the day anyway, but not nearly as often or as closely as KfW2 and I.

Except, there was something between us. A spark. You know that thing were you're interested in someone, see them regularly and are trying to figure out if the feeling is reciprocal? That. And that was the crux of the dream - we spent all of our time prodding at each other (not physically), trying to figure out if the other person was interested, romantically.

I was attracted to QC2 back in the day, but never tried anything partly due to being socially inept and party because we were friends and didn't want to ruin anything.

There wasn't a resolution - the last thing I remember was QC2 trying to be more direct. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...