Thursday, November 30, 2017

Next year's for cheers.

I chatted with KfW2 again about doing something, socially. KfW2 has been reasonably active from social standpoint, but not with me. In fact, if my memory serves, we've only had one adult night out this entire calendar year, and that was me taking her out for her birthday at the start of the year.

Meanwhile, she's seen other friends at various times for drinks or spa days etc. I'm disappointed that we haven't been able to do anything for so long.

The problem is that we can't pin point any time between now and the end of the year. Obviously, KfW2 has family commitments which rule out entire Saturdays or Sundays, but also the day before too. KfW2, quite rightly, doesn't want to have to take the family to see Father Christmas with a raging hangover.

It looks like we're at least four weeks away from having a few hours to ourselves. In reality, it's going to be almost eight, I think. Sigh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...