Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Groo.

So, Christmas is over for another year. I still have to go to my sister's this afternoon, but the family's been ill over the past few days. There's a bug going through my sister's house which wiped out my niece and brother-in-law, I'm currently fighting off what could be the cold - I've had early symptoms for about three days, but it's not moving into the next phase and is just being annoying.

So, while Christmas Day wasn't as bad as I'd expected, it was very low key.

I don't know if I want to go to my sister's later. A lack of sleep plus this nearly-cold means that I feel rubbish today. Personally speaking, I think they should hold off on today's arrangements until everyone is feeling better, but I doubt they will.

A bath or shower later might help, but if I do go up, it'll be a late appearance and I'll be dosed with drugs and vitamins. If nothing else, I want to feel better to enjoy the rest of my holiday period.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...