Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Pondering.

In order to fend off the nearly-cold that's been pestering me for a couple of days, I got pretty toasted at my sister's on Christmas Day. I say "fend off", but really what I mean was "get drunk so the symptoms don't bother me for a while".

Out of the blue, in the middle of the afternoon, Ideas Girl started messaging me. I thought it was weird. We're not close. Friendly, yes, but I can think of a fair few people who would cross my mind to get in contact with on Christmas Day. Maybe it goes back to the implied booty call from a month or so ago?

Given how I'm currently feeling, I internally questioned whether or not turning down her advances was a good thing. I was undecided.

Today is a different matter. It was still the right thing to do, I think.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...