Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*sigh*

GB, CH and I went for coffee this afternoon. GB let slip that she still hadn't had a word with my mutual Facebook friend with CB. CH pricked up her ears at that and asked if there was a woman involved. I didn't really want too many other people to know right now, after all, this is all hinging on a chain of conversations and a positive outcome. The only people who know the full story so far are USHW, GB , GM and QC2. KfW2 knows that CB and I have a mutual Facebook friend, but not who it is. So I kinda wanted this kept quiet until there was definite movement on it whereupon CB and KfW2 would have been the first two people I would have told.

Anyway, we told CH the rough story - there aren't a lot of details to give - it is pretty straightforward, but as we only had 15 minutes, we quickly moved onto other topics of conversation, though GB promised to go straight back to her desk and start the conversation.

I half expected CH to text me later and demand further information, but she was silent on that score, even though she was very interested in potential lady friends the last time we were out. She's only back to work after a prolonged absence, so she'll probably demand answered to questions once she gets settled and back into a routine again. Or whenever we're out on our next monthly night out which is a few weeks away.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...