Sunday, January 27, 2013

Something to look forward to.

Most of this week is to be quiet. Weather permitting (i.e. no snow), I am going to make a big effort to get to the gym. I've been doing bits and pieces of other things, but probably not as much as I should have, but with a charity run to do in April, I have to start doing some proper exercise.

In addition, I have a work night out on Friday with amongst others, CC, CH and GB. Obviously I'm particularly looking to getting to the pub to spend time with CH, but I have a sneaking suspicion in the back of my mind that CB could play a part by making an appearance. That's based on absolutely nothing more than it's what I would do if the situation were reversed and I was investigating a guy for GB. With CH in attendance, Friday night will be lots of fun, but it has the potential to be extremely interesting too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...