Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hmmm.

I did end up going to GM's as planned and we had a good (and late) night chatting about all sorts of things. GB arrived in later and sat with us for an hour or so before she took herself to bed. There's not been any mention of CB so far, and I have kinda made the decision that I will directly ask tomorrow or Tuesday - probably Tuesday because that will give GB an entire week to get some information. I did sorta mention it in passing to GM once GB had gone to bed, but it wasn't said for any specific reason - just a comment in passing.

Last week, I was cautiously optimistic that something might happen more than GB simply getting information, but now I'm veering towards pessimism a bit, for no real reason other than I would have expected simply information to have gotten back to me by now - is she single? Is she looking to meet people? CB is starting to appear more and more frequently in my "People you may know" column in Facebook, making me more impatient.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...