Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ponderation

I've kinda taken MM up on her offer of a date with her friends and my contact details are, I assume, heading her way even as we speak. I did make a mention of the CB thing with a brief description of the scenario, so that MM knows that this is very definitely a platonic date (or, if I am being honest, the least important of the two potential dates I might have planned for the near future). Still, let's look at this objectively... it's the end of January, and I could potentially have two dates with a matter of weeks.

MM's offer has given me a reason to ponder if she was actually serious about MMBF not being my type - too sophisticated (and by extension, too high maintenance). After all, within the past three months, MM has delivered two potential blind(ish) dates to my Facebook inbox, but not once did I detect any matchmaking where MMBF was involved. M has often spoken highly of MMBF, but I don't think he ever suggested that it was worth pursuing.

I was going to say that it was a pity she didn't at least try, but given what GM told me recently about his most recent girlfriend (personable, stunning and completely high maintenance, the latter being the cause of them splitting up), that's probably not a bad thing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...