Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gah!

So... GB forgot to say anything to the mutual Facebook friend I share with CB. The conversation was done remotely, over IM,  which I am kinda glad about, because I was slightly annoyed and frustrated. I don't think GB's ever seen me be interested in someone before (other than CH, but as far as GB is aware, CH and I are just friends and knows nothing of the vibes I'm getting off her or her tactile nature), so I thought she might have realised that I'm very attracted to this girl.

Suffice to say, GB re-iterated her intention of talking to our mutual friend, but as she's off for a few days, I don't know when this chat is likely to happen. It looks like I'll need to have another reminder next week about it.

My reporting of GB's "failure" to USHW has kicked off a long, rambling discussion about dating, the definition of "chemistry" and semi-related things that has been entertaining and reminiscent of the types of conversation we used to have years ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...