Thursday, January 03, 2013

Oh dear. Again.

Bearing in mind my previous post about my goals for the year, specifically the losing weight and getting fitter one, I had hoped that with Xmas over, I could start properly, and part of that was to cut down my booze intake.

Sadly (I should use quotes there), my social life has taken a brief surge after the quiet Xmas.

I'm meeting KfW2 and CC tonight for dinner and drinks. I'm meeting my cousin (and hopefully his wife) tomorrow for a few drinks before they go back home and at some point over the weekend I'm probably going to be meeting up with G (and M and FP and possibly MM). Then, this time next week, I'm meeting QC2 for a drink - she somewhat randomly text me on New Year's Day and made the suggestion all by herself. Wow!

So, looks like it'll be next week then!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...