Friday, January 11, 2013

A general round up of the week.

I had hoped to be going out tonight with M (and possibly his wife too), but text messages sent at the start of the week have gone unanswered as of now.

I guess that's not a bad thing. I have tentative arrangements with GM for tomorrow night off the back of our conversation on Monday night that might find us in the pub, but we'll see. It's in his hands and I'm hoping for some contact tomorrow afternoon.

The night out with QC2 was as enjoyable as ever. I was a little disappointed though. Sometimes I don't say stuff to QC2 that I should (and want to) simply because it never comes up in conversation. The CB thing was something that I wanted to share, but again, the conversation didn't look as if it was going anywhere near it, so I kinda shoehorned it in and beyond a second or so of initial interest, that was it. I was expecting questions, comments, feedback... I got none of these.

She's normally very interested in my love life, so I was surprised at the perceived lack of interest from her on the subject. However, that was only a small blip on what was an excellent and very pleasant few hours spent in QC2's company and admittedly, at the end of the night, she did ask to keep me informed regarding CB.

The CB thing is, well, to be honest, I don't know how the CB thing is. GB volunteered to get some information, but it's all been quiet since then, so I've no idea if she's done anything about it or not (or even if things have progressed beyond just information). I'm feeling somewhat optimistic for some reason though - no news is good news, right? I reckon, though, if I haven't heard anything by the start of next week that I'll have to ask.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...