Saturday, January 19, 2013

Out of the blue.

Years ago, shortly after I met E for the first time, she admitted to us that she had a younger sister. Ordinarily, this is not a big piece of information to share, but when she also mentioned that her sister was a dancer, a model and has performed really well in some high-profile modelling events, well, the blokes around the table suddenly started paying attention.

E looked each bloke in the eye and said in no uncertain terms that if we ever met her sister and any of us tried anything untoward, that we'd lose the use of our testicles. It was said in jest, but I got the impression at the time that E was fiercely protective of her little sister.

By accident or design, I'm not entirely sure which, it took years for me to get to meet E's little sister. In fact, I think I met all of E's siblings on the same night - one of E's birthdays. But it was only during one of E's last trips home that I was able to sit down and chat properly with E's little sister.

I don't know what it is - maybe I have an honest face or something - but I've always found that women seem to open up to me easily - the girl from New Year's Eve and KfW2 are two recent-ish examples. What I wasn't expecting was E's little sister to state, as we were outside having a smoke, that she needed a damned good fuck. Well, she didn't use "fuck", even though I've mentioned before that I don't mind women using it to refer to sex, but she did mention that it had been a while. Normally, I would have been sympathetic, but she then started implying that relationships and meeting people shouldn't be difficult because she was an attractive woman.

I fought the urge to put her in her place - I'm sure being an attractive woman can have its' advantages - but it doesn't mean that relationships and the like are automatically easier, especially when you consider her own taste in men (which is, to use the American vernacular, jocks).

I only mention this now because she appeared on my Facebook news feed last night, doing a bit of modelling/promotions work and looking very nice actually. I'm still too attached to my testicles to even consider making an approach though. (I wouldn't really make an approach... I'm just trying to be funny).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...