Friday, September 20, 2024

Well, well, well.

My boss sent me a message to let me know I'd be chosen for am intensive training course in October. That's a bit of an honour, but at the same time, I'm exactly the person to send because I can communicate well, so whatever I learn, I can write up and pass on to my colleagues.

I am worried that they might ask me to cancel some already-planned PTO days. At least one cannot be moved. I have a friend coming over from Wales. Well... more accurately, he's in town for another reason, but we've agreed to meet up one evening for drinks and I'm taking the next day off in case things get a bit lairy, which they're likely to be.

Let's see what pans out over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...