Sunday, September 08, 2024

More money

I had an interesting dream last night. I was talking to, I think, KfW2, about work stuff and someone overheard us chat. They approached me and offered me a job on the spot at double my salary, doing the same thing that I do currently. We chatted briefly, ironed out the details and I accepted the offer.

KfW2 was really supportive, until they returned and offered me a management position at twice the offered salary. I refused and he kept upping the salary offer until it was too good to turn down. KfW2 got really jealous and refused to speak to me and the rest of the dream was spent attempting to get her to talk to me again.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...