Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Ideally speaking.

Somehow, last week with Nerdy Girl, our conversation turned to the topic of Ideas Girl. I can't remember what provoked the change in topic to IG, but it did happen. Nerdy Girl knew Ideas Girl as they used to work for the same company, and sat quite close to each other.

Oh! I know what it was. Nerdy Girl was talking about a guy who we both knew, and was sharing that she thought he was a dick. I agreed with her. I had my own interactions with him and it's not even a debate. He's a dick.

But the topic that brought us on to Ideas Girl was that at one of our works Christmas parties, Ideas Girl allegedly spent a long time turning down the advances of this guy. He was persistent to the point where she was genuinely concerned for her safety. It took her a month or so to tell me and swore me to secrecy. I never shared the details of the story, but simply mentioned that there was an interaction between the two.

Nerdy Girl then shared that she'd thought that Ideas Girl was a bit of a man eater. This kinda flies in the face of anything Ideas Girl ever said to me, in that I never heard her admit to me that she was pursuing someone and was adamant that she didn't do casual sex. Mind you, she did spend quite a long time seemingly having feelings for me, so it's kinda logical that she wasn't volunteering that information.

She was quick to tell me about the men chasing her, mind you. Well, three of them. One of whom was married and one was that moron above.

Nerdy Girl wasn't able to supply actual details, or maybe wasn't willing.

But, yeah, I completely forgot to share that from last week's walk with Nerdy Girl.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...