Monday, September 30, 2024

Aaaargh.

I went to pick my new glasses this evening. The nice people who took care of me weren't there, which is a shame for a few reasons. Firstly, they were nice. Secondly, they were more professional. I stood in the store for maybe 15 minutes before someone approached me to ask if they could be of assistance, while they chatted at their desks. And once I got my glasses, it felt like I was being rushed out the door.

I've only been wearing them for about an hour but they don't feel right. They're comfortable enough, but I think the focal length is all wrong - it's too short. I'll give it a day or so, but I reckon I'll be back by Wednesday evening to see if they can change the lenses.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...