Saturday, September 21, 2024

Meat o'clock.

I'm having my first, and last, BBQ of the summer tonight. I was meant to invite my sis and brother-in-law down, but the weather isn't really conducive to sitting outside. Plus it's getting dark far too early. And isn't it the equinox today? Or yesterday? Sigh.

At least I've have enough meat cooked to see me through the next few days for lunches and dinners.

And when that's done, that'll be the end of this particular BBQ. it's had a good run, but charcoal BBQs are just too much effort and that partly explains why I've not had any BBQs this summer. It's too much time and effort, even for one person.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...