Sunday, September 15, 2024

SUNday

I'm just back from the day out that my brother-in-law invited me to. It was a great day. It wasn't exactly the day he'd planned, but it was still fun. The weather was a great help. It was originally forecast to be overcast but warm and dry. However, there was bright sunshine all day long. I've even got sunburn, which isn't bad going for the middle of September. It's the first touch of sun I've had all summer, to be honest.

It was great to see that much sun and be out and about instead of being chained to the desk.

My legs are killing me. My foot is killing me. And I think I'll need to look at physiotherapy for it. When I start work tomorrow, I'll have top find out how I can start that conversation with my healthcare provider.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...