Saturday, September 07, 2024

Smell ya later.

The neighbours have fired up their barbecue and it smells awesome. Buying a new BBQ was something I wanted to do this summer, but we've not had a spell of good weather where I felt I wanted to go out and spend the money on a good quality BBQ.

And have people over. I think a lot of the funk that I've semi been in is the lack of seeing people. And getting people to come to mine would be a big win for me. Cos it feels like if I'm not making the effort, then I'm not seeing anyone.

It's been years since I fired up the BBQ and had people over. At the start of the summer, I had visions of getting my sis and bro-in-law down, or maybe even KfW2 and her family etc. But that's not really turned out how I wanted, all due to the weather.

And it's far too nice a night to be sitting in the house. I wish I were going to the pub.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...