Monday, September 16, 2024

Questioning.

Quiet Girl created a group chat in work and sent a message about the upcoming work event at the start of next month. There are five people in it - QG, me, Stalky guy and two others. However, one person that's not on the list is QG's friend that may has asked me to text her, from the last social event.

It may be because the next event is a quiz, it may be that she's a single parent and can't get a baby-sitter, it might even be that I was correct that she did ask me to text her and is embarrassed and doesn't want to see me. Who knows? The important thing is that she's (a little surprisingly) not in the chat.

However, it's a night out with QG, which are always good fun. She's good company, and I like her dry, sardonic sense of humour.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...