Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A rare mini digest

A bit of a digest today. Facebook has informed me that CH is moving house. I've not spoken to her in years, so I've no idea where she's going to. I assume she's up-sizing as she has three growing kids. 

I've been thinking about CH quite a bit over the past few weeks, though I couldn't explain why she's been on my mind so much. Subconsciously, it might be because it's around this time of year where it's her birthday, we had a night out where she was extremely tactile and also sent a series of sweet messages telling me how much she valued my friendship and another night where she sent a series of messages that gave off a vibe of something unknown. And there all would have been flagged as Facebook memories or notifications.

Additionally, it's CC's birthday today. I've messaged her about maybe going out for dinner. She's agreed, and I've left it up to her to decide on where she wants to go.

Also, work has dropped me a surprise Amazon voucher, so I'm just browsing Amazon to see if I can treat myself to something shiny and new.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...