Thursday, September 05, 2024

Getting out.

I met Nerdy Girl again last night - that's twice in a week. It's something I want to do because I feel I'm really in a rut, so meeting Nerdy Girl ticks multiple boxes - getting out of the house, getting some fresh air and being sociable. When we parted, she mentioned doing it again next week, which would be great. We're still kinda stuck on our short walking route because the plantar fasciitis is still an issue, though it does appear to be easing. We're probably a good few weeks away from getting back to our original 6-mile route.

I also sent out a message to The Crowd to see if they were interested in meeting for drinks this weekend. S and GM aren't available. FC and Mrs FC are available, but I think the general feeling is that we hold off until everyone's available. Who knows when that will be?

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...