Sunday, September 01, 2024

Six degrees.

Over the years, I've posted about various women who make semi-regular appearances in my Tinder (and other dating apps) feed. There's a woman who pops up irregularly, but she looks pretty and, while I've no evidence to the contrary, tall.

Nothing, obviously, has ever come of my swiping, otherwise you'd know all about it, dear reader. I have also posted about how "small" it is where I live. The "6 degrees" effect. And so if you've read this far, it'll come as no surprise to find out that the attractive blonde woman is a friend of my cousin, as evidenced by a Facebook post that I saw last evening.

Now, it's been some time since I last had the blonde woman popped up on my online dating feeds, but interesting nonetheless.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...