Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Demanding

For far too long, I've been suggesting to KfW2 that we go out for an adult day or night out. We used to do these regularly, then frequently once she started planning her wedding/got married to infrequently once she started a family.

The last adult night out we had was over 18 months ago. In the meantime, she's been out with various female friends including CC.

So, I took the bull by the horns today and suggested a date early next month. She's looking into it. I have slight concerns because her money is still tight. It'd be nice, though. I know she's as interested in an adult night out as I am, we always have really good nights out, so I'm hopeful that even if she can't make my proposed date, she'll have something else in mind.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...