Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Good times

Years and years ago, F came to visit. F and I were very friendly. F had invited me to stay in her hotel room while she was here, but I never got a read on whether she wanted anything physical to happen. F had, to the best of my knowledge, slept with a lot of people, and her fair share from the online hobby where we had met. But for years, I simply couldn't pin down if we were flirting, mucking around or whatever. I think I eventually decided that I had, at some level, wanted to sleep with her, but even now I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Regardless, one of the first nights she was here, we ended up in a bar just down the road from her hotel. I was teasing her about something, and that led to me making a bet with her, that she wouldn't put her leg behind her head. She claimed she could do it, and I believed her, but the challenge was to do it in the half empty bar. And to be fair to her, she did. And thirty seconds after she did, she went to the bar, and I think every bloke within visual range followed her.

She fobbed them off - I was her boyfriend, she said - and returned with drinks. We laughed about it all night and she spent the entire night teasing the guys - stroking her ass in full view of everyone. "Absent mindedly" adjusting her bra (she is a busty girl, is F) and her jumper for maximum cleavage. She could have, at any time, taken any of them back to her hotel room. I don't think I've ever seen anyone hold the attention of an entire room full of people before, in that way.

But I didn't tell her that... I just teased her about her choice of men, specifically the ones from the online hobby.

And all this was brought about having seen a woman put her leg behind her head and drink a beer on Reddit.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...