Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Oh, hello.

Swiping through Tinder today, bored, and who should pop up, but SG! I've been expecting it for a while to be fair. Only the one photo and, what's this? Has she lied about her age? Oooh, interesting. The temptation is to swipe right, but she's far too bonkers to even contemplate it. And as for having a conversation... while GM wouldn't care (he claims she's our friend too), I would end up giving her a piece of my mind as she's been in the wrong about pretty much everything since her and GM split.

Plus, I still have the suspicion that she was only friends with us to get to GM. Paranoid? A little, maybe, but SG is full-on bonkers and her contact with me ended the very second her and GM became an item.

Bear in mind that only a few weeks previously, she was sending me text messages practically every minute (KfW2 was both amused, entertained and appalled at the same time).

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...