Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Urgh.

Another restless night, another weird dream. This time I was travelling, spending an extended time in a foreign country. While I wasn't visiting FA2 per se, we were spending a lot of time together. And we were having some frank conversations about our breakup. Except, it wasn't always FA2. It would alternate betwen FA2 and KfW2, though the message was consistent - "you hurt us, we were there for you, but we had no other choice and we're sad that we had to make that decision".

Suffice to say, I was a little agitated when I woke this morning. That's on top of a three day headache and a general lack of sleep. Today is going to be a long day.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...