Saturday, October 27, 2018

FFS or oops?

As posted a few days ago, KfW2 had invited me to hers tonight. I said 'no', primarily because I need to catch up on sleep and get rid of an ongoing headache, but also because it's a family night and I'd spend the entire time retreating into my shell. That, in turn, would annoy/concern KfW2 who still hasn't come to terms with my shyness and quietness around people that I don't know.

Still, I had next week to look forward to - a night out with GM and S, amongst others. Hallowe'en nights out with that group are always fun, and it was one such night a few years ago where SG admitted that she liked me, then promptly left the bar.

Except that it appears that next week's night out isn't next week, but tonight. I've scrolled through the messages and no-one mentions specific dates. A Hallowe'en night out could easily mean tonight or next Saturday, but it was never clarified.

I've shifted the headache, at last, but I still need a decent night's sleep, so I won't be at either KfW2's or with S and GM tonight.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...