Monday, October 15, 2018

The magic numbers.

The magic number is 218.4 lbs.

That's 99kg.

That's been my weight for a while now - like some kind of equilibrium - where my "normal" eating habits and exercise seem to land me. I'm pretty sure any posts in the past where I've weighed myself will give my weight roughly around 218 lbs, even though there are days I "feel" different (i.e. fatter).

So that makes my target 211 lbs for the FP challenge.

This isn't much different from my goals from a few years ago where ideally I eventually wanted to get to 196 lbs, 14 stone, 82.5 kg. If I can hit that, then I'll re-evaluate where I want to go from there.

218 lbs > 211 lbs > 210 lbs > 196 lbs

It'll be tough, but it's not complicated.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...