Monday, October 22, 2018

Cheers!

Next week I have three... THREE nights out in a row. Possibly four if I can make up my mind about something. That's a bit of a break in my social dry spell (I don't count catching up with FP as a night out).

And they're not sensible, sober affairs either.

A night out with my sis and brother-in-law, a night out with work peeps and the annual Hallowe'en night out with S, GM etc.

There's also a speed dating night that I'm contemplating, and there was an outside chance that I might have had a night out with KfW2 as well, though she's double-booked that weekend. That'll need to be re-arranged.

My liver's going to take a pounding. Oopsie!

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...