Sunday, October 28, 2018

Confirmed.

KfW2's sister-in-law has already posted dozen of pictures from last night's party at KfW2's and has re-enforced my belief that not attending was the right idea. A family affair, where everyone had dressed up would have seen me entirely out of place as a non-family member and the only person not dressed up.

I can't remember the last time I did fancy dress - possibly in my late teens with FP where I felt completely out of place and self-conscious. To be honest, it's only been reasonably recently that I've felt comfortable dressing in a suit for the same reason  (and I'm putting that down to compliments from QC1 or the fact that FA2 practically ripped it off me any time I wore it). I'm very much a jeans and t-shirt guy.

But appreciative comments from FA2, QC1 and AM when I bought, and wore, my first "proper" suit helped. More recently, compliments from KfW2 and CH (and non-verbal reactions from CH as well) have helped greatly.

But I still won't do fancy dress.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...