Saturday, February 01, 2014

Chatty man.

Before CH left the bar to meet up with, amongst others, MFF we were having a really good chat along with a friend of hers. We covered a lot of things including tattoos, confidence issues and general dating. It was actually CH's friend who asked if there were any females in my life.

We got onto the subject of online dating and I had said that I had a few accounts on a couple of sites, but I wasn't really making any proper effort. I've still only sent messages to seven women and had no replies. I had the opportunity to say to CH that I had messaged CB who was MFF's friend, but changed my mind at the last minute.

CH's friend then admitted that in the early days of our friendship, they had been teasing CH and telling her that I had non-platonic intentions. Little did/do they know that it was probably the other way around at that time. CH then made a surprising comment about me being disgusted with her behaviour if she tried it on with me. I mumbled some kind of agreement, but I wouldn't really. I posted before about what would happen if a married woman that I found attractive came on to me.

I was disappointed when CH and her friend left. I enjoy it when the conversation's got momentum, as it did last night, and it was easy to open up to both of them when needed. CH later sent a text saying something similar, so I'll start the ball rolling next week about getting a proper night out arranged - aim to keep the numbers low so that the conversation doesn't get fractured.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...