Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oh dear (cont'd).

The funk that began on Monday night continues. While I've had a lengthy discussion with USHW, which really did help initially, things haven't changed that much - I'm still angry at those I was angry with on Monday night and in a funk. I'm also now really, really tired. I haven't slept well since - both nights I've fallen to sleep quite easily but have woken at least half a dozen times each night. I don't know if the sleeplessness is related to the revelation or if it's simply my cycle of insomnia arriving for its usual cycle.

I've tried delving into online dating again after being disillusioned, to see if that would help with the funk, but I simply can't summon ANY motivation, even with KfW2's gentle questioning about it all. It doesn't help that I've already messaged the two girls I've had the biggest reaction to... no-one else is provoking any reaction at all.

To quote something I said to USHW the other night when we were talking: "I'm not expecting or looking for the "wow" factor - just something that invokes a little stirring of something. There are plenty of cute women but there's nothing to back it up - not even a flicker of lust."

I'm probably going to be funked until the weekend. Hopefully I can talk someone into going out and a good night out will end that. Trouble is... and this is semi-related to the funk... it's getting harder and harder to get people out these days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...