Thursday, February 20, 2014

Oh dear (cont'd again).

It was another broken night of sleep, despite my exhaustion yesterday. I got to sleep pretty quickly again, but woke up a few times during the night. I also remember one of my dreams - KfW2 got married to FA2's husband in New Zealand and she stayed to live there. I was sad that I had to return home on my own and annoyed that KfW2 chose to marry that person.

I woke up at 7AM in foul form, probably because of the dream, possibly because of the funk. There's no doubt some explanation for the dream, but why those people or the places mentioned, I have no idea. FP is currently in New Zealand, so that might explain part of it. I've no idea why I would be dreaming of KfW2 getting married to FA2's husband though. It's safe to say that he's not in my list of favourite people.

As mentioned, I'm still in the funk from the other night, but it is lifting slowly but surely. I still want to go out at the weekend for a fun night but I'm not getting many takers at the moment.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...