Thursday, February 13, 2014

The bloody cheek!

GB accosted me as we were leaving work.

"Isn't it about time that you arranged our next night out?" she asked. "Me and MF think you should."

I had been giving it some thought - a friend of KfW2's had already suggested something  that we found agreeable (specifically a pub that I've been trying to get to more), but seeing as the night out in question isn't until the middle of next month, I didn't see any point in sending out any emails. Thinking about it though, maybe this day next week would be a good time.

We talked about other things - other upcoming nights out (which GB will not be attending, specifically GM's birthday) but we both needed to get home, so we went our separate ways.

I wasn't going to email GB and MF about the proposed night out given that they always try and derail things but being inflexible, but I guess I'm kinda going to have to now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...