Monday, February 17, 2014

Sigh.

The online dating thing is wearing me out. Unlike last time, my confidence hasn't taken a battering or anything, though I will admit to feeling slightly deflated. After four or five weeks of membership of two sites and about seventeen messages sent with no reply I simply have no motivation any more.

KfW2 tried to lighten my mood by telling me that her friend, when she did online dating, sent only four messages, but received around a hundred. But that didn't really help... it just proved to me that online dating is very much for women.

Even with two months still to go on my Match.com subscription, I'm considering just knocking it all on the head. There's simply no-one who's excited me beyond CB and that other girl whom I messaged initially, and neither of them are likely to reply any time soon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...