Monday, February 17, 2014

Oh dear.

Without going into the actual details, I've just discovered something that has left me feeling hugely deflated, angry at myself, angry at others (in particular GB) and well, I dunno, generally questioning things in general. The last time I remember feeling this deflated was when I was told that my cousin had started dating a girl I was attracted to at school (even though I probably had no intention of ever asking her out).

As a result, as stated above, I'm questioning various aspects of my life, which is not a state of mind I particularly like being in, especially after the optimism and positivity I had coming into the new year regarding all manner of things.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...