Monday, February 03, 2014

WTF?

NSU recently mentioned to MfW and myself that she was looking to leave the apartment.

"It's just not working out", she said.

The timing was bad - MfW and I were watching a football match on the telly, so we weren't paying that much attention to her.

She said more things, but I wasn't paying that much attention.

The next day, we tried to piece it all together. MfW sent her a message. She's never asked for my mobile number and doesn't really talk to me. I don't think she actually likes me that much seeing as I have not bowed to her will since she moved in and tried to rearrange the entire house to her way of thinking.

The answer came back. The communal bathroom was stinking. Now, I have my own issues with the cleanliness of the place in general, but that's got to do with how little other people do. That includes NSU. A woman whose supposed cleanliness obsession was only surpassed with how little she does to ensure it.

Since she initially moved in and re-arranged everything in the place on the first weekend, NSU has distanced herself from us personally. In fact, that started before she moved in with her first obsession of providing her own broadband despite us owning very speedy fibre-optic. She's refused to pay her full share of the bills because she's always away on business (she never admitted to this upfront) and is generally just giving off the vibe of a spoiled brat - someone very used to getting their way.

Imagine my surprise when I came out of my room this evening to make something to eat when I bumped into a stranger. Well, three of them. A man and two women. And NSU. She had arranged a viewing and not told either of us. I don't even think MfW was in the house at the time.

While I have bitched and moaned about her, NSU seems like a nice enough girl, but something hasn't been right about the whole thing since she moved in and we had our first conversations. Her stories from one day to the next simply don't add up. The stories themselves don't contradict each other, just their main topic. A story told a month ago about most of her friends being male gets contradicted when she tells us she'd rather live with women. I've already explained above about her cleanliness obsession but lack of willingness to lift a finger. There's nothing major, just little things. A lot of little things.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...