Sunday, February 09, 2014

Oooh.

D and I sat in the corner at FBS's birthday party. It was a quiet-ish affair, about forty people in total and our attention was drawn to a brunette girl in a short skirt and stockings. It was hard to say if she was with someone that night, but she seemed to go to a tall, thin man every now and again, but I couldn't say that they were together.

Suffice to say, the stockings and short skirt combo really had our attention. She had a nice ass too by the looks of it. For the entire time that I was a the party, she was quite the social butterfly, chatting to people and generally having a good time. I was having a perv at FBS who was wearing a nice pair of skin-tight trousers that showed off a great ass that I don't recall her having before, but then I was always more occupied with her tits.

Sometimes, the brunette would come over for a chat with us as well. D was convinced that he had a shot, but I didn't see it myself. It might have been the booze, it might have been the drugs, but she simply didn't seem that interested in anyone.

At the end of the night, D and this girl, amongst others, went back to FBS's house to continue the party. I trundled home, alone.

Through the night, I had several text messages from D giving me a running commentary on the night that seemed to involve tales being told of this girl, drugs, sex and anal fisting. Maybe I should have gone back!

I realised that I miss nights out with D and FBS and the others.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...