Monday, February 24, 2014

Deep breath, big sigh.

As a result of the funk from this time last week, I really could have done with getting out at the weekend. I sent a few texts, trying to get various friends out for a drink, but there were no takers sadly.

That kicked off another type of funk... something that runs much deeper though that doesn't raise its head often, but when it does, it's a real downer. It's a feeling of loneliness. So, the discovery/funk of last week, coupled with the current online dating lack of action (including the lack of response from CB and the other really interesting/cute girl), the recent general "uselessness" of people who are/were supposedly my friends (e.g. GB, MFF, DSC getting "dumped" by me and QC2's lack of contact) as well as the inability to get someone out for a drink and a chat at the last minute all rolled up into one big package give me a bloody good kicking, mentally speaking.

I think I've gotten through most of it, with a little help from USHW who was on hand to talk me through it, though a little still lingers and probably will for a little while.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...