Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh FFS.

This week hasn't been the best week I've had in a while... the discovery on Monday night created a funk that I haven't yet shifted and has, to a certain extent, been exacerbated by the current online dating status and lack of any response from the messages I've sent out.

When I fired up Skype last night, completely out of the blue, I was pleased to see E was trying to contact me. When I tried to connect to the conversation, my internet connection died. I managed to get a message to her to tell her what had happened and that I would try and get in touch again ASAP.

Checking on the Virgin Media website, the fault has been reported, but they're not expecting a fix until around 5PM tonight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...