Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Oh my poor liver.

This week will be another busy one, just like last weekend.

Last weekend saw me out with D, CH and a few work people amongst others over three different nights. I think I'm still paying the price for that, to be honest.

This weekend won't be as bad as that, but will feature a lot of the same people. For starters, KfW2 is calling round on Friday night for a few hours before she has to ferry some family members about. No doubt that'll involve chatting, cups of tea and general chilling and more than likely, a more in-depth update of the online dating situation.

Saturday is more frantic with TWO (count 'em) birthdays to attend - the first main one is FBS's, so I expect to see D and the others from my crowd there. I've also been invited to another one, a guy from work. I don't think a lot of the people he hangs around with in work, but this year, one of my goals is to get better at meeting new people, so I will trundle along for an hour or so.

I'm looking forward to both nights, obviously for different reasons.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...