Tuesday, April 16, 2013

*yawn*

I'm really tired. I've recently returned from a brief trip out of the city to visit a friend, BR. M was meant to go too, but cried off at the last minute. He claimed an injury, but really I think he just wanted to see his family as he hasn't had a lot of personal time recently with a new job (and who can blame him).

I was hoping that I could meet up with a friend of MM's - a stunning blonde girl that I semi-know myself from work - but that never worked out. She had said that she would come out when I asked her, and seemed pretty keen too, but then she never got in contact again to confirm details. I was mildly annoyed at the time - I'd always thought she was more reliable than that, but meh.

Still, I had a good few chats with BR over many, many drinks. He was filled in on the CB thing, not because I am talking to all and sundry about it, but because my friends always ask if there are any females in my life (specifically in a romantic way) and she is the closest thing I can report on the matter. I can't think off hand of anyone else that I am interested in. Oh, and I also mentioned the E thing, because BR knows E very well.

We talked about the lack of finality, how GB and MFF have been useless at following up or even letting me know what has been said and what would happen if I saw CB out and about again  (nothing, for the record) and it was just a really good couple of days, chilling out with mates.

I have nothing else planned for the near future except for a family thing at the weekend and, before that, I'm hoping to get DSC out for a bit so that she might have some fun. She says that the breakup is still playing on her mind, so I can see her suggesting lunch and a few hours of shopping rather than an full on night out that I'd hoped she'd find fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...