Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And another thing...

Oh, and related to my last post from last night, I completely overlooked that CH was meant to be setting me up with a friend of hers, but that never came about either (and I was officially never meant to know about it).

In other news, I am finding myself becoming frequently less tolerant of GB, though I've not yet made that clear. The past few months have seen me give more as a friend than receiving - offering advice, feedback and help on a recent training course, listening to her complaints and offering advice on job-related woes and things like that. So, off the back of my recent complaint about lop-sided friendships, this is now starting to grind my gears...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...