Monday, April 01, 2013

Socially speaking.

There's more going on, socially, this month that's already planned, even after my somewhat barren holiday weekend. I'm out with work this coming weekend, including KfW2. It'll be interesting to see how that all turns out, what with the recent work-related issues and the ongoing morale problem.

Regardless of the fact that I want to get GM for a chat, it'd be good to get him out for a few drinks too - we always have good, fun, interesting times when we're out.If I'm ever going meet someone on a night out, then I think my chances of doing so increase greatly when I'm out with GM - there's just an atmosphere generated by us where I'm open to more happening, I think.

I'm trying to get DSC out near the end of the month, hopefully at night, for a fun night out, to blow her head clean from the fallout from her recent breakup with her long-term boyfriend. I've been trying to coax her out for the last few weeks, but she's been busy.

Those are the tentative plans that I have in place or am trying to get in place for this month at least. On top of that there will be at least one more work night out, possibly with CH and a couple of family things that should add up to a busy and interesting April.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...