Tuesday, April 23, 2013

That time of year again.

I think that I'm entering another funk related to my relationship status. I don't know if anything has prompted it, though there have been a few thoughts about KfW2's wedding (it's too late to get a date for it obviously, but a wedding is always a good event to have a date for). There's been a bit of bantering on Facebook with KfW2 and a blonde friend of MM (I've mentioned her before) and CH has promised that she's coming to our next work night out AND she has promised to stay out as late as possible. KfW2 and CH are spoken for obviously, but MM's blonde friend is fair game even if she does live in another country... and the banter with CH always has an edge of flirting to it.

CB popped up again in my Facebook "people you might know" list last night, and there's still a fair bit of frustration there too.

These funks have been more regular over the past few months, possibly a sign that I actively want to find someone - certainly when I was trying to engineer a meeting with CB at the start of the year, that's kinda what I had in mind.

Coming into the summer with the lighter evenings and better weather always put me in mind to meet someone, so it's all a combination of the above... and possibly more too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...