Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Surprising myself

Unusually for me, I opened up to KfW2 immediately. Well, not immediately, but the first time we had any kind of privacy. I explained about the accusation last week and the barbed comment the week before, though I neglected to mention the lack of movement with the CB thing. KfW2's suggestion is that it was just banter between friends. I see where she's coming from, but it doesn't sit with me. While the comments themselves can be construed in different way, it's the tone that was used that getting me. I'm still at a loss why this may be the case and whether or not this ties into the lack of CB movement. I think I'll try and speak to GM, then talk to GB if required.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...